Monday, July 13, 2009

More Patient Reviews for Brodsky Orthodontics!

We at Brodsky Orthodontics in the Lakewood and Long Beach area have been receiving some amazing compliments from our patients. Take a look at what they have been saying!



The entire office is very efficient. I'm usually not there much longer than the allocated appt time. Love that! ~ Lynn F.

I like a lot of things about my Dr. Brodsky. one of the things I like about my othordontist is that he is really nice and has a lot of of patience with me. My orthodontist is very gentle, makes me laugh and always puts a smile on my face. ~ Kathy C.

Very friendly staff and modern office. Patient and courteous doctors. ~ Karmela J.

Everyone in the office was very friendly, and caring! Dr. Brodsky, has been highly recommended to us by, not only by our dentist; Dr. Denette Anderson, but we just found out that our friend had him years ago! Her teeth look great! ~ Aletta E.

No comments: