Monday, October 25, 2010

More happy smiles at Brodsky Orthodontics!


Check out what a few of our patients are saying about our staff and Brodsky Orthodontics lately! Thanks for writing in, everyone!

"Dr. Brodsky was my orthodontist 20+ years ago. He is the nicest man and always cared about how I was doing. Two of my three children are now in treatment with him. I am still impressed with how professional his office is and the fun environment he is able to create. My teeth are still perfectly straight and I can't wait for my children to have straight teeth too :)" ~ Jenn

"I am 11 years old and I don't like people looling at my teeth or in my mouth and my mom told me that when I went to the doctor's he would probably tell me that I had to quit sucking my thumb. When I did go, the young Dr. Brodsky was so nice! I also like putting my finger on the computer (when I check in) and all my friends go here. I'm still afraid but everyone is so nice and it is fun and I have finally stopped sucking my thumb." ~ Cory

"I just started my 3rd child in braces treatment with Dr. Brodsky. Every time I enter that office I am amazed at how professional and cheerful the staff are. The doctors always run on-time (yes no waiting in the reception area). The best part is that the doctors really care about the wellbeing of everyone. My son and daughter both have a magnificent smile and are much more self-confident. They also gave me a real nice family discount for my 3rd child. I trust Dr. Brodsky with my family." ~ Francis

"Dr. Brodsky's office is fantastic!‎‎ Both my sister and I are patients of Dr. Brodsky. We love the way we are treated when we go to our appointments. We love the office with all the great things for kids. Everyone at his office is friendly, efficient and professional. We highly recommend Dr. Brodsky for your braces!!!" ~ Brandon and Brianna

No comments: